Ordered a bed on nov 14' 2013 for a 4 to 5 day delivery.My order was over 1200 dollars.

I could have ordered from another company but most of the time you don't know who the shipper will be. Make sure you choose UPS or Fed Ex, even USPS. Home direct is very dis organized. They don't know where your item is at any given time.

I've called countless times and get a different answer each time. Scheduled deliveries only to be a no show. In the mean time you are staying home waiting. What an inconvenience.

They don't care. Tracking reports are worthless. Is my item in North Carolina or California, they didn't know. I had tracking reports that said both.

Still waiting. Supposed to be delivered today. Another no show. Now it's next Monday.

BEWARE.

Had an Experience with Home Direct USA?

Comments

Palmerton, Pennsylvania, United States #765103

I'm sorry to say the order did not arrive again. Home direct and need it now courier are not reliable.

I placed the order for the bed on 11/14/13.

12/10/13, 12/12/13, 12/16/13, 12/20/13, 12/22/13, 12/24/13, 12/28/13. All confirmed delivery dates by e mail and phone. All no shows. No one calls either to say they aren't coming. They just make us wait like our time is not important. I call them back the next day and they will schedule delivery again and again.

Can you please get this bed delivered to my house. Can we use Fed Ex or UPS?

Palmerton, Pennsylvania, United States #765100

I'm sorry to say the order did not arrive again.

I placed the order 11/14/13. For the bed.

Can you please get this bed delivered to my house. Can we use Fed Ex or UPS?

I am going thru the same thing right now...I went thru Hayneedle...

Hayneedle nor Home direct can tell me where my bed is at. All I know is that it that it was picked up in Christiansburg VA. on 12/6/13... and is in transit...

I am sick with this...Do you have any suggestions for me??

to help please Palmerton, Pennsylvania, United States #763758

Sorry, I am in the same boat too.So far this delivery has been scheduled for 12/10/13, 12/12/13, 12/16/13' 12/20/13, 12/22/13, and now 12/24/13.

All confirmed dates before 4 and 8 pm. Each time I stay home waiting. They don't call and they don't show up. I call them and they schedule another delivery.

It is the craziest thing I have ever seen.

I e mail the seller and nothing.Same thing with HD or need it now courier service.

Well I got two phone calls yesterday 12/15/13 to confirm delivery today 12/16/13. No one shows up again. I call home direct. They tell me my $1200 dollar bed is not there. They really don't know where it is. Maybe it is on a truck outside or something. They will try to look for it. They don't know why they called me two weeks in a row to schedule delivery. We have to make sure someone is here all day when they call.

Please find out who is delivering your big ticket item before you order.

I filed a claim with Amazon. No response.

I called the seller. OJ Commerce from Florida. No response.

The worst experience ever. I have been buying online for a good many years. Never have I seen this level of incompetence. And no one is accountable.