I've spent hours trying to contact this company regarding a delivery problem with an item from Sam's Club.Customer service is nonexistent.

They have my incorrect phone number and they will not answer the phone so I can make this change. I was told by Sam's Club to call Home Direct to make the necessary change. If they refuse to answer their phone, how is a customer supposed to correct an error?

What an absolute joke.Before I buy anything to be shipped from any company, I will NOT buy it if Home Direct is the company responsible for delivering it.

Had an Experience with Home Direct USA?

Comments

I have been trying to get in touch with Home Direct and nobody wants to answer the phone. I have been holding for more than an hour and a half, does anybody work there?

Home Direct USA - The worst shipping company in the USA Home Direct USA "I had a product shipped by a company called HomeDirect USA. It was a wine cooler I sold on eBay for $3200. It was shipped from Chicago area to Louisiana...." Read more TSI Shipping - Moving Service Review from Wayne, Pennsylvania TSI Shipping "I have shipped my almost new mattress and Box springs with this company. They mentioned everything must be in boxes and they only handle boxes. So I spent $100 on..." Read more Ceva Logistics - Worst experience ever in getting a product delivered Ceva Logistics "This is the worst experience I have ever had in getting an item delivered. Ever. Period. I do not understand how they are still in business. Everything is wrong, from..." Read more Shippingquest - Delivery Service Review Shippingquest "My worst experience in US! I shouldn't have trusted this company and I highly recommend you to aboid working with them: _ There are more charges than what is shown..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more