Home Direct USA - The worst shipping company in the USA
I had a product shipped by a company called HomeDirect USA.It was a wine cooler I sold on eBay for $3200.
It was shipped from Chicago area to Louisiana. It took 1 month to ship and was severely damaged by the shipper. The buyer refused shipment. It was further damaged in shipping back to me.
It arrived 2 months later from the time it was originally shipped. The repair estimate for the damaged cooler exceeds it value. They wrote me a check for $60 to cover any and all damages.
They are criminals.Their web site is an example of internet posting fraud at its best.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Home Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "I sent 2 separate shipments with LBC - pick up dates were Sept 12th and Sept 26th. Both were promptly picked up at the appointed time. Things started..."
- "On Sept. 18, 2012, our company received custom-made heat exchangers used in the manufacturing of research aquatics systems. Estes Express was the carrier. The crate looked fine when we got..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I was discriminated today due to my race and age. Again by Amber at Mayfair Mall location in Wauwatosa, WI after Sue from Corporate assured me that Jessica(store manager) will..."
- "My wife almost got killed when the fifth wheel plate broke off from faulty welding now my lawyer and I can't get ahold of them..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."